Historic credit issues? Not sure if you qualify for car finance?
Our online car finance facility has been specifically designed to help customers who may have had a poor credit history, find a car that fits within their monthly budget.
- With access to many different lenders, we are able to find the terms which best suit a customers particular credit profile
- Our 'soft search' technology protects a customers credit rating
- Saves customers having to 'shop round' making multiple credit applications
- Quick and very convenient service
- Free of charge and no obligation quotes
Here is how our online finance facility works
- Complete the brief online application to receive and instant decision at any time of day or night
- One of our customer services team will be happy to answer any queries you may have
- Obtain a credit limit that suits your ideal monthly budget
- Visit the dealership to test drive a selection of cars that you already know are affordable
Anyone can apply provided you
- Are aged 22yr or over
- Hold a full UK provisional or full licence
- Are currently employed or self employed earning in excess of Â£850 pmth (after tax)
- Have been resident in the UK for over 3yrs
Credit rating explained
- A lender will tend to judge your finance application based on 2 key areas
- i) how you have paid credit in the past (ie your 'credit history')
- ii) your overall current 'profile' (ie how long you have been at your address and how long you have been in your current in job etc etc).
- The lender will then combine these two elements to create an overall 'credit score' or 'credit rating' for you as a potential customer